Enter your search word or phrase below:
For CTS students, learning happens both inside the classroom and outside the classroom. CTS professors recommend the following books for extending learning beyond classroom walls.
LEE H. BUTLER, JR.
- Albert Cleage Jr. & the Black Madonna & Child, edited by Jawanza Eric Clark
- Postcolonializing God: An African Practical Theology, by Emmanuel Y. Lartey
- Religious Affects: Animality, Evolution, & Power, by Donovan O. Schaefer
- The Question of the Animal & Religion: Theoretical Stakes, Practical Implications, by Aaron S. Gross
- An Introduction to Womanist Biblical Interpretation, by Nyasha Junior
- Interfaith Leadership, by Eboo Patel
- The Family Flamboyant: Race Politics, Queer Families, Jewish Lives, by Marla Brettschneider
- The Beginning of Desire: Reflections on Genesis or Moses: A Human Life, by Avivah Gottleib Zornberg
- Here I Am, by Jonathan Safran Foer
STEPHANIE BUCKHANON CROWDER
- When Momma Speaks: The Bible & Motherhood from a Womanist Perspective, by Stephanie Buckhanon Crowder
JOANNE MARIE TERRELL
- An Unbroken Agony: Haiti, from Revolution to the Kidnapping of a President, by Randall Robinson