Enter your search word or phrase below:
CONNECTS is your CTS Alumni Network.
With over 3,000 alumni/ae across the globe, CONNECTS strives to connect this group of thriving, inspiring leaders. You make the CTS community more vibrant. You bring important perspective, knowledge, history, and passion to our institution. Your on-going work is our greatest legacy. And, your generous financial support of CTS provides greater opportunities for current and future students.
The CONNECTS Alumni Networks creates a platform for you to interact, share, and learn with your fellow graduates while staying connected to CTS:
- CONNECTS Online Facebook Community
- Share Expertise: Need a speaker? Available to be a speaker? Share your availability and expertise.
- Share Hospitality: Let fellow alums know if you will be visiting their area or congregation.
- Share Sermons, Blogs, and Publications: Spread the word!
- Challenge & Response annual magazine
- Discounted Rates on CTS Courses
- The Lapp Learning Commons
- Quarterly Alumni/e Newsletter
- Job Postings
- Alumni/ae Workshop and Events
Thank you for your support we look forward to connecting with you!
Friends of Theological Field Education
CTS’s Friends of Field Education program offers another opportunity for alumni/ae to connect with the seminary. The program gathers alums who wish to support out-of-state field education students and assist in providing field placement feedback.
If you are ready to get started, complete our Friends of Field Education Interest Form.
For questions or to learn more contact Rev. Stephanie Buckhanon Crowder.
Transcripts cost $10 for the first copy and $5 for every subsequent copy in a single request. You may request a transcript from the Registrar by filling out a Transcript Request Form and either mailing it to the Registrar with a check, or faxing it to the Registrar and paying the Finance Office (773.896.2440) by credit card. Alumni/ae may also request copies of other documents in their file from the Registrar. Copies cost $2 per item. Contact the Registrar with your request.