Enter your search word or phrase below:
UPDATE: October 14, 2020
Out of concern for the health and safety of students, staff, and faculty in this COVID-19 context and in our efforts to deliver a stellar educational experience, CTS will engage in a hybrid course modality for J-term 2021 and Spring 2021. Hybrid in this context means synchronous and asynchronous online presentation. Please refer to the document below for details.
We are closely monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19. The CTS building will remain closed until further notice. Out of concern for the health and safety of students, staff and faculty during this COVID-19 pandemic, and in our efforts to deliver a stellar educational experience, CTS will employ a hybrid course modality for Fall 2020. This will be a very low-density reopening where at times some faculty and students will be in a physical classroom, and some will not.
Please reference the attached documents for more information.
March 31, 2020
CTS Students, Faculty, Staff, and Friends:
Following the guidance of government officials, we will change our approach to avoiding the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- All CTS classes will be held in an online-only format for the remainder of the spring semester.
We will monitor the situation closely, and we may extend the above measures to later in the spring if necessary. As soon as we make any decisions, we will communicate to the CTS community. Additional details on academics can be found in Academic Matters Part 1 and Academic Matters Part 2.
Please note that there have been no reported cases of Coronavirus involving CTS students, faculty, staff, or visitors.
For questions regarding:
- Academics: Contact Stephanie Buckhanon Crowder, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Academic Dean, at [email protected].
- Registration: Contact Tina Shelton, Registrar, at [email protected].
- Community Life: Contact Amy Aschliman, Assistant Director of Student Formation and Community Engagement, at [email protected].
- Building Access & Events: Contact Shauna Warren, Director of Facilities and Events, at [email protected]
- Staff members should contact their supervisor with questions.
Thank you for your cooperation with these plans. Stay tuned for more information on how we can care for one another in the weeks ahead. My wish is that all of you remain healthy and centered during these uncertain times.