Enter your search word or phrase below:
March 31, 2020
CTS Students, Faculty, Staff, and Friends:
Following the guidance of government officials, we will change our approach to avoiding the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- All CTS classes will be held in an online-only format for the remainder of the spring semester.
We will monitor the situation closely, and we may extend the above measures to later in the spring if necessary. As soon as we make any decisions, we will communicate to the CTS community. Additional details on academics can be found in Academic Matters Part 1 and Academic Matters Part 2.
Please note that there have been no reported cases of Coronavirus involving CTS students, faculty, staff, or visitors.
For questions regarding:
- Academics: Contact Stephanie Buckhanon Crowder, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Academic Dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration: Contact Tina Shelton, Registrar, at email@example.com.
- Community Life: Contact Amy Aschliman, Assistant Director of Student Formation and Community Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building Access & Events: Contact Shauna Warren, Director of Facilities and Events, at email@example.com
- Staff members should contact their supervisor with questions.
Thank you for your cooperation with these plans. Stay tuned for more information on how we can care for one another in the weeks ahead. My wish is that all of you remain healthy and centered during these uncertain times.