Enter your search word or phrase below:
On February 24, 2019, your church is invited to participate in Seminary Sunday. Congregations use Seminary Sunday to explore the importance of theological education for their communities. It’s an opportunity to meet seminarians, invite them to your church, and even preach in your congregation.
How can you get involved?
- Request a Guest Preacher or Speaker. Fill out our sign up form so we can connect you with the right person.
- Download Bulletin Inserts and PowerPoint slides. Use our resource links below for access to our presentations.
- Play a CTS video. We have several video options in our resources below.
- Take an Offering to support Student Scholarships at CTS! Your support of graduate students helps us to prepare bold, innovative theologians and leaders. It also strengthens CTS and the communities we serve by supporting scholars and their calling.
- Get Social. Let us know you will be participating! Share photos on Facebook with #SeminarySunday and #LeadersForTheNext
- Volunteer to Preach or Speak. CTS is always looking for students, faculty or staff to speak or preach on Seminary Sunday. Fill out our sign up form so we can connect you with the right congregation.
Questions? Please contact Chad Schwickerath, Manager of Alumni & Church Relations at 773-896-2434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminary Sunday Resources
- CHURCH BULLETIN INSERT. Download the CTS Seminary Sunday COLOR Bulletin insert [PDF] or BLACK/WHITE Bulletin insert [PDF].
- PRESENTATION SLIDES. Download one or the series of our Seminary Sunday LCD presentation slides; there are even a few you can fill with your own text. Available as a PDF File or PowerPoint File.
- CTS VIDEOS. Sharing a video is an easy way to introduce your congregation to the seminary students they support. We have several options: